After seven months of writing movie reviews (and forcing people to read them), I have been nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the movie blogger of the moment, Simon. Here is the link to his abode: http://simonsayswatchthis.wordpress.com/
I would like to take this opportunity to thank this fellow movie lover and the incredible movie reviewer.
Here are the rules:
1. You must display the logo on your blog (Very Inspiring Blogger & proud!)
2. Link back to the lovely person who nominated you (That is an awesome person :D)
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself (quick, think of everything interesting about you!)
4. Nominate 10 other blogs of your choice to receive the award (if nobody inspires, leave it blank :D)
Or do nothing! Your choice! 😀
1. If I could only drink one thing for the rest of my life it would be tea (with milk or may be lemon).
2. If I was a character from a comics, I would be Solomon Kane, but Constantine would be fine too.
3. I am semi-vegetarian and I try to keep myself as a veggie even though I love Chilli Beef.
4. I like to do everything in a different way, especially if more than one person does that thing in one way.
5. I am the least talkative person, but I would always like talks with one person who share my interests.
6. I run away from ridiculous romantic stories made in Hindi and often in Malayalam and Tamil too.
7. I travel a lot, but to drive my car, I need one cup of tea every hour or two.