I have received the Versatile Blogger Award, and I thank Kiran @http://theconchblower.blogspot.in for giving me this honour. This is for my other blog (Travel Diaries: http://theviator.wordpress.com/), but as I am thinking about not posting on that blog any more and the space for awards is here, I will surely do it here. I have just watched the movie Frozen, and it feels extra good 🙂
This one is the next trophy for display in the showcase 😀
The rules for this award:
Display the Award on your blog.
Write a post and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven interesting facts about myself:
1) I don’t usually like what others like.
2) I am more interested in darkness than light.
3) I am semi-vegetarian; I try to keep the meat, egg and fish away as much as possible.
4) I don’t like talking and neither am I interested in crowds.
5) I don’t usually travel light, as I have a world to carry including books.
6) I am mostly pessimistic related to humanity, but I do believe in miracles.
7) I wanted to embrace death on many occasions, but found no use of it.