So I am nominated for the Liebster award by Simon, who is among the best of movie reviewers, @http://simonsayswatchthis.wordpress.com, his second award to me, even as this one is for http://theviator.wordpress.com/ where I do not add to wish many pages, and so I shall put this one here.
The rules that come with this award are the following:
Post the Liebester Award graphic on your site.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and say something nice.
The nominee has to write 11 facts about themselves.
Answer the 11 questions from the post of the person who nominated you.
The nominee will nominate 9 other blogs for the award.
The nominees will then create 11 questions of their own for their nominated bloggers to answer in their Liebster post.
Facts about me:
1. There are only a few things that I don’t like or love to dislike, and among them, I hate the creepy little thing called Mathematics the most.
2. I believe that everyone need to know History, as it is the only thing that can make people learn from their mistakes.
3. I have felt that most of the Malayalam movies are closer to life and reality than most of the films of other languages.
4. My “first” favourite English actor was Arnold Schwarzenegger and actresss Jeanne Tripplehorn (I knew only five or six Hollywood names at that time :D)
5. My first love was for Bollywood movies which I used to watch along with the Malayalam movies, even as my Hindi knowledge was zero at that time.
6. At home, the first English movie I watched on Cable television was The Terminator; first on cassette Vampires, first on VCD Waterworld and first on DVD The World Is Not Enough
7. My earliest Hindi actor favourites were Akshay Kumar and Mamta Kulkarni.
8. My earliest Malayalam actor favourites were Mohanlal and Ranjini.
9. The country I wish to visit the most is Spain, followed by Italy and Romania; outside Europe, there would be Brazil and Philippines.
10. The first movie I ever watched in theatre is the Malayalam movie Perumthachan.
11. My favourite city I ever visited is York, and my favourite hill station is Nuwara Eliya.
Questions from the person who nominated me:
1. Which smurf character would you be?
Gargamel; I would rather not be a strange blue creatures kids would love to play with.
2. If you could change one thing about you what would it be?
I would rather be what I am now, from a few years back itself.
3. Have you ever had doubts or regrets about something that you did?
I am always doubtful and regretful about most of the things.
4. What is your favorite movie of all time?
That should be Solomon Kane, not including the old classics.
5. If you could make a movie who would be the star of it?
Horror; should have Alexandra Daddario and Amber Heard.
6. What is your favorite color?
Black should qualify; if thats too evil, choose grey or blue.
7. If you could change the ending of any movie which movie would that be?
Van Helsing; didn’t have enough of Kate Beckinsale in that one!
8. Sex and The City or The Carrie Diaries?
Neither; and I am not falling for any of such.
9. 2013 Miley Cyrus yay or nay?
It has always been a nay; there is no point in liking her.
10.Are you a morning person?
Yes; I see four o’ clock in the morning very often.
11.Do you rather watch movies at home or at the movies?
Except the movies which are torn apart by the censor board, in a theatre.
Questions for my nominees:
1. If you can see a tennis player in a movie, who would that be?
2. Who is your favourite Avenger?
3. Do you prefer a zombie apocalypse or a vampire armaggedon?
4. What kind of tea would you prefer?
5. If you were part of Greek mythology, what event would you change?
6. Which is your favorite nation to make a visit?
7. If there is a next birth, which creature would you wish to be?
8. Who would be your favourite actor and actress?
9. If you own a city, what would you name it?
10. If you were the second last person on Earth, who would be the last?
11. Narnia or Lord of the Rings?
Choose the questions if you wish to 😀