I would like to take this moment to thank my fellow blogger, the brilliant young lady, Christine (http://chinginete.wordpress.com/) for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award (http://chinginete.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/very-inspiring-blogger-award-2014/). It feels good to have this awarded by her whose writings have been splendid, and I have always admired her faith and belief in God and how beautifully she talks about it 🙂
This is my favourite post from her blog: http://chinginete.wordpress.com/2014/06/07/instrument/
There are only a few bloggers from whom I will accept a Facebook friend request without thinking, despite myself being a doubtful person – she would be one of them in case of such a scenario 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Myself
1. I started my latest blog just a week ago: http://theteacerebration.wordpress.com/
2. I have a terrible handwriting.
3. I hope to walk on the snow some day.
4. I am completely against using anger and abuse to prove a point.
5. I remove and often block people who use bad language on Facebook.
6. I have only limited or almost no hope in humanity.
7. My favourite chocolate has been Nestle Milkybar.
15 Nominations for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award 2014
I love these blogs and the people 🙂