Hey! I am Tennyson, having my existence here as the Vampire Bat. There are few things about which the Vampire Bat shall be perfectly clear about.
On the oktṓ factors guiding Movies of the Soul.
1. No fan stuff is supported or tolerated, as we are all admirers of somebody, but that won’t affect my ratings and please do not bring your fanboy or fangirl stuff here – please keep your intellect alive when facing your wrong emotions, and keep away from being an extremist fan, for it won’t do anything good for you or your much loved celebrity who doesn’t care about you or know about your existence.
2. Even from within the subjective writing, I shall not be prejudiced, and there is no bad things intended, as I have kept myself from reviewing the movies which I don’t like, and all these reviewed films are recommended. Well, the Latest Movie Ratings page have all of them, including the disliked ones; rated for your convenience, but not reviewed so that no harm would come to a movie at the theatre with what I write about it in detail here.
3. None of the pictures in this blog are mine (with the exception of what you can see on the first post, the top of the blog and the “About Me” pages – they are mine) and they are from facebook pages, wikipedia pages and very rarely what show up on google search meant only to support these movies and not to be used for any other purpose; with no rewards expected in return. The point is to keep the information about good movies in the light, and not to make them fall apart – it is a noble cause as we should support a well-made movie with our soul considering how much they have tried to make it worthy of our time, and kindly understand it instead of being selfish.
4. I try to watch maximum movies in the theatre in the darkness, and I do not really prefer any other medium, and the theatre itself is my message to my subconscious. Even though I earn nothing and get no advantages, I spend more money for watching a movie than anybody that I know. I am not denying the fact that I did buy a lot of DVD and books throughout my life. Still, watching a movie on the big screen is the right experience, and I hope that there are enough shows for everyone.
5. By the end of the day, I have to agree that I am prone to errors, and none of them are intentional, as I try my best to keep close enough to truth with honour. This is not the kind of promises that people do to gain something, as there is nothing fruitful here. I do what I can with my MA English degree with Film Studies as elective.
6. There is always something called “opinion”, and please respect mine as I would respect yours; not to expect me to be you or think in the same way, as that is practically impossible. If the fact that I have an opinion bothers you, please leave and never come back until you learn respect. Please try not to act like some random caveman from beyond the stone age.
7. Every actor is a superstar, and every director is a cine-magician; for there are no winners or losers in art, and there is no real bad movie or good movies – its all about perspectives. Stop whining about the movies of your favourite celebrities requiring a better rating, for that is pure evil deserving an instant ban from the online world.
8. Fate is what brought you here to this blog, and don’t be ashamed to tell your opinions in a good manner without prejudice and without being a stubborn moron. There is always scope for nice talks, even as people who can talk nicely are so rare these days. Be good to others, for you know not how long each of us shall remain in this temporary abode of the soul.
PS: Be nice here; the comments are moderated, and therefore my request shall be to speak no evil – no bad words to be shared, and let no foul-mouthed, ill-tempered creature with acid-blood come out from your inside.
Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com if you prefer an e-mail address with my domain name in the end 😀